Our network of volunteers and service providers is comprised of local area support groups that provide the following pet care and related products and services:
- sitting, walking, grooming, training, pet-taxi services, et al
- daycare, boarding (kennel), and
- general products and supplies (i.e. food, collars, leashes, treats, toys, etc).
If you are an animal care services' provider who falls into one or more of the below categories, and would be interested in learning more about HVDogS and becoming a volunteer or a network services provider (NSP), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Complementary Medical Practitioners
- Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Services
- Animal rescue groups and no-kill shelters
- Dog Behaviorists (Cesar Milan style – positive reinforcement methods only)
- Private crate-free boarding services
- Independently owned, organic dog and cat food companies
- Independently owned, ethical pet accessory stores (no live animal sales)
- Companion animal burial and cremation services
- Companion animal bereavement counselors
"Caring for People and their Pets"
© Copyright 2015 - Hudson Valley Dog Sanctuary, Inc.